Monday, August 22, 2011

No Money for a DS? No Problem.

So, my niece and nephew recently each received their own Nintendo DS gaming system. My daughter (who's 4), has seen them use them and has requested one of her own. She will not be getting one, for various reasons that I won't get into because, you don't want to hear that rant. So, she used her creative little brain today to get her hands on her own DS (which she referred to as a "CBS" and stated to her little brother, "No one's allowed to touch my CBS").


Thank goodness for cardboard, markers, and pencils (there's a little hole that holds the pencil that she presses the buttons with). Oh, and she's obviously still in her 'make a face for the camera' phase.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Crystal. You need to get these framed. These are priceless. I love your story. I love the pics. I especially LOVE Rachel!!!! Miss her so much ! Jama

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to get these framed !!! Love Love them. Love Love Rachel.

    Love, Jama

    ReplyDelete