Saturday, March 13, 2010

More sensory fun!

Here's another idea for a sensory bin:

This time, I dug out the pool, which I've kept blown up all year round in our storage room, and put her tray in there, which even further eliminates the spreading of all those little things! This bin is full of Rainbow Rice. Put a few scoops of white rice in a ziploc bag, add a few drops of food coloring, seal the bag, and rub around until rice is mostly colored. Dump out, then repeat process until you have multiple colors! My photo isn't that great, but if you were closer, you'd see just how pretty it is!




My friend Alison saw my post on using Lentils, or other such cupboard fare to entertain little ones, and she picked up a 12 bean mix for Rachel she saw at the Bulk Barn that she just couldn't resist. Rachel LOVES her beans!





Thanks so much Alison!

No comments:

Post a Comment